Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy Labor Day!

or Labour Day {if you're Canadian}!  It's a day to celebrate work by not working.  I will be spending some of the day working on the Etsy store I have finally decided to open.  I've been thinking about starting one for years and now that I'm almost there, I'm really excited about it.  This is probably the first time ever I've been excited about working on a holiday.

In the meantime, I thought I'd leave you with some home office designs I've been enjoying recently.

Martha Stewart Living

Rue Mag

British Vogue - September 2011

Lonny Mag - design by Brad Ford


Lonny Mag - design by Betsy Burnham

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the launch of your etsy shop. I can't wait to see what you'll be selling, and these are great ideas for office inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wonderful, can't wait to see what the store looks like. And I think the second to last office is my favourite - simple and CLEAN

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some gorgeous office spaces!! I love them all- I wouldn't know which one to pick if I were to decorate mine!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these office spaces look so stylish and inspiring. i need a space like this at my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So looking forward to your shops opening! Thank you for the Monday inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! It's going to be a lot of work but I'm sure it will be worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous offices.. my favs are the first, second and fourth

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool that you're setting up your Etsy shop. Do let us know when it goes live :)

    I love Jenna Lyon's office!

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...