Thursday, August 16, 2012

J. Crew - Hot Days, Cool Looks Window

I first spotted this J. Crew window display way back in May at Rockefeller Center along with this one. I photographed it, but it all you could see was me {and I don't like being in photos} and all the other buildings. So, I found it locally and rephotographed it for your viewing pleasure.


I haven't had a snow cone in years! I can't actually eat the regular ones anymore which is okay since they are just sugar water. This real fruit snow cone syrup recipe sounds delicious though and you can add whatever fruit you want.

2 comments:

  1. Snow cone would be awesome for this time of the year!!! I am sweating like a pig now and snow cone would be perfect for this moment!!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...