Monday, July 2, 2012

Tossed And Found :: Don't Look in the Barn Edition

I was cat sitting for my sister this weekend and found these little end tables calling my name while driving to her house. That was mighty convenient since I keep extra things in her barn, so I sent her a text saying, "don't look in the barn", as if she would find something from a horror film inside. Horror films were the theme of last week, I spent 3 days measuring huge office spaces that were vacant but had empty offices, furniture that hadn't moved yet and creepy noises. I was so glad when it was over.

These tables are also a bit horrific but with some sanding, painting and either new or refinished hardware will be great.  I usually hesitate a lot when painting furniture but there's no doubt these could use paint, and lots of it.



Anyone else find anything good lately?

4 comments:

  1. I love a good find! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great find.. they have such great details.. i love finding treasures on the side of the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh can't wait to see what you make of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are soooo gorgeous, love the shape and can not wait to see what you do with these beauties too!


    Have a lovely day!
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    ________________________________________

    Amazing Cathleen Jia giveaway on Daring Coco! Open Internationally, enter now!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...