Monday, July 23, 2012

Melin Tregwynt

As the summer goes on, I get more and more tired of the heat and humidity.  I've taken to dreaming of fall and these beautiful wool pieces by 100 year old Welsh company, Melin Tregywnt.  The quality of these was impeccable and I'm in love with that polka dotted pillow and adorable bunny.  They would be perfect in my future Montreal apartment where the winters get to -20 degrees Fahrenheit. 


I realize this could be considered insane but I willingly went outside in -40 degree weather in Quebec City in February one year and then stopped for iced coffee on the way back. I wouldn't want to do it every day but I much prefer it to summer...

6 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful items, I love wool! Besides, it's perfect even in the summer for when you go outside star spotting!
    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. -40 and me just would not mix. But I could certainly use a break from the heat & humidity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pieces look so cozy. I also love the dotty pillow and bunny! I can totally see these in a K-drama can't you? Wow you braved -40 degree temps and even got an iced coffee. You're a stronger woman than me. As much as I complain about the heat I prefer it to the cold.

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer winter than summer too!!! And I totally can't imagine how it would be like to go out in -40 degrees. The lowest temperature I endure was probably around -20 degrees when I went snowboarding and my runny nose just won't stop!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...