Thursday, July 5, 2012

Club Monaco Window Display - Hanging Cups

Club Monaco seems to like their tableware. The last display was backwards plates and this time it's hanging cups!  I really like the color blue {almost anywhere is nice} so I also enjoyed the color of these cups.  It's a nice change from the neutral window displays they have had this year.


The birdlike shadows in these images are created by the fake birch trees in this particular mall.



I wonder how many thrift shops they had to visit to find enough!

8 comments:

  1. For once, there's a display that I seen in Vancouver and I've always wonder what creates the shadow. Thank you for answering my question,that is such a creative effect.

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey... like it! simple but cute... :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. The CM here had that same display and I nearly broke my neck trying to get a view at the bottom of the cups "...oooh, who makes these??" lol But after a few seconds realized they were painted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool display! I haven't been into club monaco in a long time, they have a store about 5 blocks away but I rarely go in. Def need to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's really cool! How clever. And I love their clothes too

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cute - wouldn't have thought about it til you pointed it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha, awesome!!


    xAnna
    fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...