Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Camilla Meijer

I apologize for being like the weather channel lately {and only talking about things WAY after they actually happened} but at least no one reads my blog to find out if they will get a foot of snow dumped on the ground while they are at work.


As usual, my picture doesn't do these wallpapers and textiles from Camilla Meijer justice.  I am in love with the owl print and the bird print you can kind of see to the left, but my favorite is this pattern. and if you look closely at the book on the floor you can see that I was excitedly flipping though and had found my favorite.  As the last wallpapers I posted on were, these are based on drawings by Camilla. 

I also got a bit of a crash course in British slang during our short conversation and I tried really hard to keep up.  I'm pretty sure I figured it all in the end but I really hope my being slow on the uptake didn't show.

8 comments:

  1. That owl print is so sweet. I could see that in a home office or library as a focal wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo you leared some British Slang? That is just brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it doesn't matter if it's a little tardy if what you're talking about is interesting and this is interesting ;D These prints and colors are gorgeous. I love how different your favorite pattern looks in the 4 color ways. You probably know this but from my days, at Schumacher, I remember wallcoverings had an obscene markup (like a 60- 80% margin). I did costing for custom goods and was always amazed when people would come back and place orders.

    Unfortunately the issue with my shoulder is going to take awhile to recover since it started when I was still sick but at least the PT is helping. Thanks! I wish I had your talent for thrifting and design :) We just finished ep. 10 of Big over the wkd. I like the lead actress but her character is annoying me here. I can't stand the way she talks to her fiancé and she just seems rather dim. In my opinion, it drags out quite awhile before there's a payoff. This is def. not may fave Hong Sister written show. The pacing of The Greatest Love and Gumiho was better. My friends who watched Office Girls also liked it so I may have to add that one to my list. I wouldn't mind one that I don't need subs for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the wallpaper - especially the one on the floor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It always amazes me what you can do with wall paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. While I was looking at your photo, I think the print that you picked from the book stands out the most!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the sweet comments!! If I do come to Boston, I will definitely give you a heads up and get some travel tips from you. I bet you will give much better travel advices than the travel guide books. Thank you :)!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...