Monday, July 30, 2012

Astek Wallcoverings

Instant art wall, anyone?


I really love this wallcovering by Astek.  The have a huge range of wallcoverings and can do anything custom. I actually first saw their work {which is used a lot in TV and film} at the 2010 or 2011 ICFF and I have been waiting for the right project to use them.

The wallpaper above is used to show some of their wallpaper patterns, but would be great for kids artwork.  The drawings can be cut to size and hung in the 'frames' and then changed out when there is something new.  I would have the wall changed from the rustic wood to something a bit more modern though.

Thanks for all your nice comments about my issues with Yahoo {the most evil company in the world, or more appropriately, the least intelligent and least user friendly}.  I haven't gained access to my account yet but I have their phone number and I plan to call every. single. day.  I also have a letter to send to the new C.E.O.  If she can't help the company they might as well close up shop.

4 comments:

  1. Theses guys have always had amazing patterns... Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool wall covering! So sorry to hear that the email situation with yahoo still hasn't been solved..hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! It's so simple & looks great! I'm now following you- I need more home inspiration! :)
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...