Tuesday, June 19, 2012

SONO Caffeine

This isn't as much a restaurant or hotel interior post as I like to do on Tuesdays, it's more a chair post.  I was in the New York Tri-State area last week and of course had to find a coffee place to stop at and settled upon a place called Caffeine.  I love that they are up front about why people are coming in.

And I found this chair.


A low armed tortoise shell bamboo chair with caning.  And it was on wheels!  While I wasn't enamored with the area, there are two great places to visit if you happen to find yourself in South Norwalk, CT - SONO Caffeine and Chocopologie

The only sad thing about the trip was that I had a list of places I wanted to visit but wound up leaving the house more than 2 hours later than I had intended so this was the only stop I made.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Jeanine, I really think you would like Porto, there are lot of art and design stores to discover!
    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. On wheels? That is very cool. I hate it it when I end up not being able to hit up all the places I want to visit on a trip.

    I'm glad that they didn't add that character from the RE movies to the games cause she wasn't all that. The game characters are just cooler but I have a bad feeling they might mess up the character Li Bing Bing is playing.

    We are watching the K-drama Big now. It got off to a slow start but I'm quite enjoying it. It's another soul swapper plot but the way it's playing out is rather unexpected with some good light moments. It's from the same writers as My GF is a Gumiho and The Greatest Love. I just adore their work. How is Office Girls going?

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. This chair is gorgeous! I really love the design and also the tortoise trim...and also it has wheels? You definitely don't see something like that all the time. I hate it when I go to a city and don't have the chance to see all of the places I wanted to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's entirely possible I wanted them to be on wheels more than I actually know it was on wheels, I only sat on the couch facing the chair. :)

      Delete
  4. That chair is insane. How I wish I could have it!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...