Thursday, June 28, 2012

Louis Vuitton Shirt Window Display

I came across this new Louis Vuitton window display last week. It is full of paper 'starched shirts' folded just like you would see them in a store.

There is a men's version that is simple, with a pointed collar and also displayed in a pointed formation.



I don't generally walk to the other side of the store to see if the window is different but this time I did and found a women's version on a bright yellow background.


The formation and the shape of the collar is rounded and this has a more intricate pattern on it.


8 comments:

  1. I had to do a double take. The women's has such lovely detail. (and I would really like a job making paper shirts for high end window displays.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LV has some of the best displays. I love their creativity.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! The LV in Boston have such cool window display. The one we have in Vancouver always have crappy display of just the bag with minimal decoration. Love this display so much especially the one with all the paper lady blouses!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That is so pretty! I rarely go to the LV store on Michigan Avenue because I can hit up the leased counters at Nordstrom and Saks! Very nice to see the shirts as background! You and my Mom would get along great...after reading your fabric post...make a trip to Chicago and I'll have her donate something to you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's exactly the same display than in Montreal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's interesting to know which stores they put the displays in and which they don't. I don't think I've ever been by the shop in Montreal. It's probably in one of the areas of the city I haven't yet been. :)

      Delete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...