Thursday, June 7, 2012

Christian Louboutin - Swim Club Window Display

I probably should have taken a video because this Madison Avenue Christian Louboutin window display moves!  The shoes spin around like a very slow pinwheel.  I love the simplicity of this window without the spinning shoes but the spinning makes sense in this window and I think it makes this simple window display a bit more exciting.



I had to Photoshop myself out of the whole left side of this picture.  The sunlight was so bright I had to get close to block it and I guess I got too close.

8 comments:

  1. wow such a great window!!!! xo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! This reminds me of that carnival game where the wheel spins and you have to shoot at the targets as they move ;)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Kicking Off Summer". How fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing window!!
    It makes you stop!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christian is coming to Chicago! I am really excited, I've been to his boutique in Paris and Las Vegas. What a fun display ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love to check out the window display, so far the best display I've seen in Vancouver would be Aldo store and Holt Renfrew!! I love how Christian Louboutin's display is in motion, so cool!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...