Friday, May 11, 2012

These last few weeks have been non-stop for me.  I work full time and then come home and work on other projects nights and weekends, and next weekend is the ICFF.  Everything has been super tiring, but super fun.

Most recently, I've been working with an architect in Marblehead {for anyone who doesn't know the area, it's right on the ocean} so after I'm done working, if it's still light out, I stop at the beach to wander around for a few minutes.  I'm not much of a beach person in the summer but I think it's just right in the spring and fall.

Last weekend it was finally low tide so I wandered on the rocks trying not to squash any shells or barnacles.


Annoyed a cormorant {the bump on the right side of the small rock just at the edge of the ocean} until it jumped in the water.


And tried not to fall on these large stones.


I hope everyone has a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!  My sister and I can't seem to agree on what to cook for our mom on Sunday.  My sister keeps picking all this fancy stuff that takes 2 hours to make each thing, if I were in charge it would be a salad or grilled cheese {I'm a hit with kids}.  Being a child of the 80s, I'm pretty convinced that we should make her Peter Pansicles because who doesn't like them??  So, as a compromise, I've decided I'm going to make them small because then they'd be fancy.

Does anyone else know about Peter Pansicles?  I googled them and there's pretty much internet silence on the issue.

7 comments:

  1. Nice photographs. I like how everything gets blue-toned in the evening. I'm waiting for better weather here in Oslo... a little bit too cold now for a nice evening stroll by the sea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics...
    no, don't know a thing about peter pansicles...
    Last sunday was Mother's Day back here... I cooked her rice with shrimps... :D
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely images! I'm always inspired by the sea

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice perk to get to spend some time near the water like. Hmm, haven't heard of Peter Pansicles- hope you took some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. I don't know what Perter Pansicles are but I love how you decided that making them smaller would equal fancy.. I totally agree by the way.. would love to know what they are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know what are peter pansicles...so I do hope you took pictures! What a great weekend, the scenery is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous pictures!!!I don't know anything about peter pansicles, do show us some pictures ;)


    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...