Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hermes Window Display - A Day At The Beach

I'm pretty sure that, in Boston at least, Hermes doesn't have noteworthy window displays, they just toss some jewelry or scarves into the window and call it done {I think I know what I'm checking out on my lunch break this week}.  On Madison Avenue however, it's a whole other story.

The windows are simple but get their point across very well.  They are saying, "Go on vacation but don't forget to bring your expensive bag with you to the beach and swim with your $3,000 shoes on!"  In all seriousness though, they are clean, bright, and uncluttered.



I think this is my favorite display, with the wooden splash and the legs.

2 comments:

  1. oh I love the last one.. so cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you on the fav display...
    the splash is great!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...