Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Catching Up On Sleep

I've been trying to catch up on sleep lately and that leads me to become fascinated with bedrooms.  This time it is this bed.

Bristol Bed

Tufting, antiqued mirror and wood legs brushed with gold.  It's so over the top I love it.

On a related note, I was waylaid picking up food for my mother on Mother's Day by a turkey standing in the middle of the road with his tail feathers all out on display.  Every time I crept a bit closer to him he would stare me down and lift his tail a bit higher.  Sadly, a car came the other way and when it drove by he moved over enough for me to carefully go around, and I hadn't yet found my camera.  It made me so happy though.

5 comments:

  1. I like it :)

    look here, I have a giveaway!

    http://visnafashion.blogspot.com/2012/05/pierwsze-rozdanie-first-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that off white headboard! I love white bedrooms :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a serious headboard. I could use some sleep these days myself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the headboard so so much!!! And that always happen to me as well, my camera is always not by my side when I see some wonders :) so cool that you saw an actual walking turkey <3

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the headboard..
    the turkey would have freaked me out.. hate when you can't find your camera when these wonderful moments occur.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...