Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Style

Lately, I've been watching a drama called Style.  While it's not the greatest I've seen, and it's definitely not reminiscent of the Devil Wears Prada as the description promised, I want to know what happens.  I also like this restaurant in the show.  It looks like it's in a conservatory but has neutral, modern furnishings that allow the plants to be the star of the space.

blurry screen shot via Drama Fever

I haven't done a furniture board on this blog in a while and, though this only has a few items, {the others have been much more comprehensive} I thought it would be fun. Plus, I do love my Photoshop!



Clockwise from top left:
Classic White Tablecloth - Crate and Barrel
Aurora Pendant in Effervescent - Niche Modern
F2 Square Outdoor Table - CB2
Victoria Ghost Chair - Kartell via DWR

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to see this show...style? I've never seen or heard of it. The decor looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...