Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Peninsula Hotel - Tokyo

After a long weekend {Monday was a holiday in Boston} that was extraordinarily productive, I find myself intrigued by the serenity of this hotel in Tokyo.  With the woven ceiling pattern, the wooden slatted screen behind the bed and the textured wallcovering and pendant it's both complicated and relaxing.  The only thing I don't actually enjoy are the little "cameras" on each side of the bed.  I know they are reading lights but they make me feel like someone is watching the bed. 

via UggBoy

I find the repetition of lights in the lobby to be mesmerizing.

via UggBoy

It's way out of my price range, but if I ever win the lottery I would stay here when I visit Tokyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...