Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Capital Kitchen Melbourne

Because I am supposed to be doing my taxes, not blogging, I'm putting up photos of the Capital Kitchen restaurant in Melbourne {designed by Mim Design} without my usual rambling.  I have no idea where I first saw this restaurant but I really do love it.

via Remodelista

Pictures like this one and also this one from the Friends of Mine Cafe in Melbourne appeal to the side of me that always wants to be super organized. I can't say I'm always this successful keeping my own stuff this organized.

via Remodelista

via Remodelista

via Remodelista

5 comments:

  1. Is this a cafe/retail space? Looks like a nice place for a hot chocolate. Good luck with the taxes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's some sort of cafe and I'm sure they have hot chocolate. :) I will need plenty of luck with my taxes so thanks!

      Delete
  2. I am so unorganized that when I see pictures like this...it puts me to shame! So sorry to hear you can't have cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...