Monday, April 9, 2012

Bemz & Designer's Guild

I have to admit that I prefer shopping at IKEA for accessories and I don't own any IKEA furniture other than a wicker rocker {that has turned into the world's largest cat scratcher} and a flat file {which crumbled as I attempted to assemble it}.  I'd much rather save and buy something that is made well or buy something used and fix it up so it lasts forever.

Now that that is out of the way, I have to say that I love the Bemz and Designer's Guild slip cover collaboration.  Designer's Guild is one of my favorite fabric destinations and Tricia Guild's books are worth the price - they have some of the most inspiring photos in them. 

Some of the slipcovers come in fairly subdued patterns and colors.

via Bemz

via Bemz

 
But this brightly striped slipcover would certainly make your IKEA sofa stand apart from your friend's IKEA sofa.

via Bemz

3 comments:

  1. A great way to give that tired sofa a pick me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only been to IKEA once, I have some light fixtures and a tv stand from that place and like you said...I'd rather save up for something really awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...