Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wildspirit

Two years ago I found some great stools by Wildspirit at the ICFF and forgot I hadn't posted about them until I found the catalog in my files.  How could you NOT want to look through a catalog with this guy on the cover {his name is Happy and on the catalog cover he's even hypoallergenic for those who are allergic}.  I really just want to grab his ears and squeeze him - in a nice way of course.

via Wildspirit

Back to the design stuff now.  These Spring bamboo stools are amazingly well made.  I remember at the time I saw them being stunned at how seamless the joints are and how good the craftsmanship was.  I would love to have a project where I could use them.

2 comments:

  1. Awww that pup is super cute!!!! xo elizabeth

    Follow Shopbop + The NOW to Win $100 Shopbop Gift Card

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...