Wednesday, March 7, 2012

White and Colorful

I stumbled upon the bright and colorful home of Taylor Tomasi Hill on Vogue.com the other day and thought it was worth sharing.  This Eskayel wallpaper I posted on last spring is a showstopper on it's own but here is a nicely muted, but highly patterned, backdrop to the bright orange chair.

via Vogue

My favorite part of the article was the living room.  It's white with areas of intense color spread throughout {there's that red and blue combo again}.  Interiors like this are so easy to change up if you get bored with colors easily.  With a new rug and coffee table it could look like a whole new place.  That striped sofa with the low rolled arm looks really inviting and comfortable.

via Vogue

If you'd like to read the article yourself, here's the link.

4 comments:

  1. It's such a gorgeous space! I love the open feel, the expanse of light coming in and her eclectic decor.

    Kim So Yeon was in All About Eve which is old but good. She was also in Prosecutor Princess and Dr. Champ more recently which were both pretty enjoyable. I'm very impressed with her emotional range as an actress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way she uses color in the house and her dressing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eskayel has the most beautiful wallpapers. Really unlike anything else!! And I was so happy to see TTH's home. She is one of my fashion icons!!!! xoxoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her!
    Her style is simply amazing!
    Happy Monday friend!

    (www.the-parisienne.com)
    ...and maybe we can follow each others, let me
    know if you want!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...