Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Thrifting :: Mid-week Edition

Along with my clothes shopping this past weekend, I also fit in some thrift store browsing. I didn't find a ton of things I was in love with but I did find some interesting things.

This dresser is huge and well constructed. I love the simple round pulls {though it's missing one} and it has a jewelry drawer too.  For some reason, jewelry drawers make me happy.


I think it would be fun to have a vintage range and this one was super cheap {freezer basket not included}.  It had a sign on it saying one of the burners doesn't turn off though, so maybe it would be more fun to have a range like this if I could actually fix all the problems that might arise myself.


What I fell in love with were these 60s silver ceiling fixtures from Lightolier with four smoked glass globes.


There were two of them and while they are a little bit tarnished they are a great find!



I bet they would be sold on 1st Dibs for 1.6 million dollars.

1 comment:

  1. those smoked glass globes are REALLY cool! awesome that you got them!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...