Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Supperclub

I generally prefer small, local hole-in-the wall bars where you can find a seat and stay a while.  As long as they will serve me some sort of drink worthy of an umbrella, I'm generally in.  I sometimes go to the current "it" bars but I hate having to stand around awkwardly when a place is too crowded, it's not worth it to me more than once to try a place out.

I love the look of Supperclub in Singapore.  This location is closed now, but if I had been in Singapore when it was open, I would definitely have checked this place out.  I'd be the person waiting to get in when they opened so I could get a seat, or a bed in this case.

The club was designed by Concrete Architectural Associates and is modern and glossy.   The rooms are all a different color; white, red, purple, and black.

Concrete Architectural Associates {photography: Frank Pinckers}

Concrete Architectural Associates {photography: Frank Pinckers}

Concrete Architectural Associates {photography: Frank Pinckers}

The black colored private dining room is my favorite. 

Concrete Architectural Associates {photography: Frank Pinckers}

Concrete Architectural Associates {photography: Frank Pinckers}

3 comments:

  1. i wish i would've been the designer of this space!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I haven't yet had clients that allowed things like this though. Someday.

      Delete
  2. Such a great post, I really like these interior, these pics are so nice!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Last day to win your favourite jewels from Les Jumelles

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...