Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Restaurant Aria Toronto

I've been known to make a day trip to Montreal now and again {it's a long day but it can be done}.  Unfortunately, my one and only planned trip to Toronto happened to coincide with a blizzard and I never actually made it, so I'm always interested to see what I'm missing up there.

via Sifu Renka on Flickr {CC BY-NC-ND 2.0}


I love the wall of wine and the giant sparkly lighting at the Restaurant Aria in Toronto. The Moooi Raimond pendants are beautiful but will cost you a pretty penny.  If you are on a limited budget, there is always the ubiquitous IKEA MASKROS pendant.  Despite it being everywhere, I still haven't yet grown tired of it.

5 comments:

  1. Day trips to Montreal/Toronto- how lovely. And funny you should mention the Maskros today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that pendant still!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have an Aria restaurant inside the Fairmont in Chicago but my guess is they're not the same? I am jealous you can go to Toronto in a day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be too jealous, it involves waking up at 5 or 6 am and not getting home until midnight or later. Totally worth it though.

      Delete
  4. I love ikea for making things more affordable for all of us!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...