Friday, March 2, 2012

dpot Clocks


Another photo I never posted from last spring are these little silicone clocks from dpot {I can't find them on the website which is mostly in Korean and I can't read it.  I'm assuming they are either not being sold yet or are sold out}.  They are simple and colorful and since they are so small they can be tucked into an office workstation or tiny corner of the home.

The concept with this clock is that the hands are the same length.  You are meant to read them with the wider hand as the hour hand and the thinner one as the minute hand, just as they are when the hands are different lengths.  It's a bit different but still intuitive.

8 comments:

  1. So cute and clever! I like the cheery colors. Happy weekend!
    rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very cool... love it! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice :) very interesting have a nice day!

    Dont miss my 4 HARVEY PRINCE PERFUMES Worldwide giveaway :)
    http://fashionistaera.blogspot.com/2012/02/harvey-prince-perfume-worldwide.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool! I've never seen anything like it, but I do like the idea! Hopefully it is just not available yet....not out of stock :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats really cute. I want one now. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea! Great colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ciao very nice blog :) I found you via Easy and Chic... greetings from Milan ... IDa

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...