Thursday, March 29, 2012

Club Monaco Window Display - Backwards Plates

I found another Club Monaco window display earlier this month.  This one is neutral like the other but made entirely of plates.


I guess I should say made of the backs of plates and the nail used to hold the plate.  It's not your standard plate wall but I think it makes a nice, neutral backdrop that doesn't compete with the clothing.

Speaking of their clothing, I actually don't think I've ever been in this store so I looked online to see what they have.  They actually sell the elusive short sleeve shirt!!!  Maybe it's just the places I've been shopping, but lately I've been having the worst time ever finding shirts with actual short sleeves.  They are either cap sleeved {to which I say, why even bother} or sleeveless.  Needless to say, this makes me very happy.

Thank you, Club Monaco, for still believing in short sleeves.

5 comments:

  1. Interesting idea - a little bit whimsical with the backs of the plates displayed. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great use for all my mis-matched china :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They just joined the online e-commerce world this week. I have not been to club monaco in a while but it's a great display and use of mixed china ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea! Window displays can be such a great source of design inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love everything these people do! Hope you're having a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...