Thursday, March 15, 2012

ABC Carpet & Home

I like browsing through ABC Carpet & Home even though I know I'll never buy anything there.  They also have some interesting window displays {these happen to be from last spring}.  In the window below, I really love the shape of the sofa and the simple glass pendant sitting on the ground.


This window appeals to me right now since it's been a very spring-like winter and the colors and style of the window reminds me of spring.  I also really like that metal chair and the pattern on the fabric at the top of the window - you really have to look hard to see it.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! This place looks amazing and I love that couch. It reminds me of some of the really upscale furniture galleries we have in the City!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that place... tried to visit while in the city but never made it!. ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this store and these windows are great- so light and airy. I almost thought it was Anthropologie at first.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...