Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Lighting

One of the best parts of some light fixtures is the shadows they create when lit.  I've always been a bit fascinated by this but I found out how much when I stopped myself from taking a screen shot of this Robert Abbey Anemone fixture.

Robery Abbey

I already had a screen shot of it from a few years ago {I have no idea which show this was}.


And then Whitney most recently.

Whitney

Very pretty.  I'm a fan of this Jeremy Cole light for the same reason.

5 comments:

  1. The fixture itself is stunning and the light/shadow effect on the wall is even more so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO GORGEOUS! I love this light fixture, I can only imagine the cost of something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first show is lipstick jungle :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...