Friday, February 17, 2012

It's Here!

Or, more accurately, it's stuffed in the back of my parent's car waiting for a second pair of hands to come help carry it in {my suggestion of 5am wasn't met with as much enthusiasm as I had hoped}.  It's still wrapped in plastic, but I opened a little hole take a peek and it looks good!


As I had thought, I will probably stain the frame a bit darker, but that's for sometime in the future.  I'm in the middle of another project right now. 

Hopefully later I'll get a picture of the whole thing.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You must be so excited! Sneak peek looks good. Looking forward to seeing more. Hope you get to enjoy it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is great... waiting to see the final result! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...