Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Eiffel Stool

I took these pictures of the Eiffel stool by RS Barcelona way back in May 2011, at the ICFF, and I never got around to fixing the image and posting it.  Funny thing is, I inadvertently posted them back in January {look at the bottom left photo}.


They are some of the cutest stools I have seen.  Small, stackable and they come in paper, aluminum, painted or shiny metallic.  They would be great in a small space for extra seating since you can stack them in the corner or a closet.

4 comments:

  1. Wow I love the shape and small footprint. It's so cool that it comes in all these different materials.

    You don't like to leave things unfinished do you :) I keep a running list of my K-dramas and there is totally a column for unfinished dramas lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! The stool is really cut, I like the shape of it and also the dark almost pewter silvertone! It took me a long time to branch outside of my comfort zone...to be honest I was terrified of brights when I first started blogging. Just try it in accessories or shoes and then move on to a fun skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it... I can see it sitting on my kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely little stool! Love the design.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...