Thursday, January 5, 2012

Okay Art

I had a rough day yesterday.  I had a meeting with someone who couldn't stay focused and by the end of the day I had a terrible headache.  When I got home, I clicked on my blog to reply to a comment to find out that I had accidentally deleted my blog background leaving only large black & white exclamation points {that's what I get for cleaning up my online photos}.  That bit of ridiculousness helped some since it was pretty funny.

Then I found Okay Art.  That helped a LOT.


Mid-century gold leafed chairs?  Bright red enameled 70s lamps?  Really though, any chair labeled Disco is bound to get my attention, but their Series 7 Jacobsen chair is definitely now on my list of favorites and a good part of that reason are the bright red legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...