Monday, January 9, 2012

Friends of Mine Cafe, Melbourne

Recently I decided that I would start saving up for a 6 month trip around the world and have been adding to a google map I've started where I put all the places I'd like to visit when I go.  Friends of Mine has certainly made the list, if only for coffee since I'm pretty sure my budget will be of a shoestring variety. It looks like a great little coffee shop & restaurant in Richmond, Melbourne with an interior I love.

Snap-Story via Flickr

They have a walk-up coffee window which I think is fantastic. 

Snap-Story via Flickr

These little yellow stools remind me of something you'd see on a science fiction movie with their little claw feet.


Snap-Story via Flickr

The indoors is yellow, black, and white with a lot of natural materials and it has a rustic cafe feel with glamorous touches.  Brick and chandeliers.

Snap-Story via Flickr

Snap-Story via Flickr

Snap-Story via Flickr

Snap-Story via Flickr

I know these plants don't have much to do with the design of the place but am I the only one who is always tempted to pop the little bubble leaves?

Snap-Story via Flickr

2 comments:

  1. Wow what an amazing cafe - I especially love the way they've lined up all the bottles - Such lovely attention to detail! :-) Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shelving really is nice how it's so simple but so colorful and makes quite a statement.

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...