Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Crosby Street Hotel

I've had this hotel photo in a desktop folder for a while since I wasn't sure where I got it.  Then I found out how to find an image's source {I have a tutorial for how to do this scheduled for tomorrow}.

via Firmdale Hotels

The Crosby Street Hotel is related to the Soho Hotel that I posted about back in August.  I really love the black and white color palette of this room and the sort of relaxed glamorous feel it has to it.

I'm not really sold on the dressmaker's mannequin though.  It just looks like one more thing to squeeze around in a very tight room.  If I every stayed here, I'd probably haul it into the closet {assuming there is one} to get it out of the way.

2 comments:

  1. I've walked by that hotel many times and wondered what the rooms looked like. It's well appointed and the black and white palette is quite elegant. I'm not feeling the mannequin either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm not sure why they would include that!

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...