Monday, January 2, 2012

Corporate Office Designs

I was going through my design image files and found some of my favorite corporate office interiors.  I love the fast pace of corporate design and the fact that, with amazing clients, the sky is the limit.


Images {clockwise from top left}: Oktavilla by Elding Oscarson; Aedas Hong Kong by Aedas; St. Helena Private Winery by Nicole Hollis; The Wonderfactory by Fogarty Finger; Lexington Avenue Agency by Masque Spacio; Gray by Studios Architecture.

1 comment:

  1. These office designs can definitely make an office lively and entertaining. Offices should always have an environment that matches the company goals and vision. That way, the office would have a certain trademark.

    [Blake Mitchell]

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...