Thursday, December 22, 2011

Craft Lab

It's almost the weekend!  Craft Lab opened in Somerville last spring {a part of Somerville I like to refer to as a no-man's land or a coffee desert, depending on my mood}, but I haven't done more than peek in the window since it's open only on the weekends.  


I really liked the simplicity of their window display fixtures, just wooden boards and some cinder blocks.  It lets the merchandise be the star of the window.  It's pretty appropriate for a shop where the emphasis is on the construction of the jewelry - most of the construction is done in the workshop.



Someday I might get there but in the meantime, I'm trying to get Michele to get the inside scoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...