Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Duralee Window

Early in October I found this Duralee window display and noticed it had a nice fall fabric combination that doesn't scream fall.



Purple, orange, yellow and a hint of blue is a nice color combination for the transition to fall when you don't want to acknowledge it's really happening.

Unfortunately around here that's not possible because we've already seen this.



That was a driveway.  It's in the 60s today but there's no denying winter is on it's way and fall seems to have been mostly lost somewhere.

{photos: jeanine}

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I like your blog! Please made a bloglovin account so we can be alerted once you post a new write.. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna,

    Thank you for your kind comment. I couldn't figure out how to contact you on your blog so I sent you a message on Flickr.

    Jeanine :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...