Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy First Day of Winter!!!!

Or at least it seems like it today with all the snow.  I kind of like snow, not to drive in but I love snow storms and snow so much that I prefer to go on vacation in the winter to Montreal {I realize this is sick since the temps can get well below zero}.  It's really pretty there in the winter though.

blurry photo of Montreal by jeanine

Today's early snow has inspired me to post on white and mostly white rooms which is a rarity for me.

Living Etc {Photographer: Paul Massey}

Living Etc {photographer: Richard Powers}

I always love this chandelier.

House To Home {photographer: Richard Powers}

I really like the polka-dotted towels in this bathroom but I'd probably want them in a color for myself.

House to Home {photographer: Brent Darby}

I hope everyone who wakes up to snow is able to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...