Thursday, October 20, 2011

Free People - Summer Window

This picture should be filed under: Pictures I Meant To Post A Long Time Ago But Forgot All About.


I took a picture of this window at Free People at the beginning of the summer and, looking at it now, it reminds me of this window at Anthropologie with cascading paper circles. That makes sense since they are the same company but it's still funny to see the same themes running throughout their companies at the same time.

When I worked in visual merchandising and no one could think of a good visual technique for a display, I would often suggest we hang things from the ceiling.  This idea was generally met with my boss shaking his head and walking away.  I guess I worked for the wrong company...

{photo: jeanine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...