Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Target & Missoni

I went over to Target today to see the Missoni items and by 1 pm the store looked like it had been ransacked.  All I can think is the running of the brides at Filene's Basement {and if you don't know what that is, see this clip}.  There was a woman there with a friend telling her everything she had purchased that morning which seemed to be everything they were selling, and that the line was crazy long in the morning.  It's a good thing I waited because I would have been driven crazy if I had to wait in line.

I tried to see things online before I went and was met with this.


To me, the collection was about what I expected it would be.  The stuff was okay but it's still Target quality so I got some socks, folders and a candle {future super cute pencil holder}, but overall nothing I felt was super special.  I'd kind of rather save up for the real thing.  Someday.

Did anyone get anything they absolutely loved?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...