Tuesday, August 16, 2011

W Hotel London

I have a confession: I love disco balls. I had one in my old car for a while and it bounced the sunlight around in a way that made me very happy. My favorite burrito restaurant has one too, it totally doesn't belong but it's funny that it's there and has stayed there for years.  The fact that there are millions of disco balls all over the lobby of the W hotel in London makes me happy too.

via Flickr

via Flickr
 
via Flickr

I really love that desk chair.

via Flickr

via Flickr

via Flickr

They are auctioning off the bicycles below {see photo link for more info}.  I really like the one with the metal tires which I believe is designed by Ron Arad.

via Harpers Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...