Monday, August 29, 2011

I've Finally Come To Realize...

...resistance is futile.

I have been working on what I will do with my living room when I finally get my couch reupholstered from a blue to chocolate brown. I'm happy with the brown since I wanted the fabric to be something more neutral and versatile than blue and I really wanted to change my colors up a bit since I ALWAYS gravitate toward blue for myself. Then I went and found this curtain fabric and all my resolved went out the window.  It's funny that it was available in another colorway that my friend who was with me loved but I didn't like at all.

Blue rooms are nice though, they generally calming and since that is what I really like, I'm embracing it.






{photos: House to Home}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...