Thursday, July 21, 2011

What Happens When

Perhaps it's my love of floor plans {to me they are equivalent to shiny objects to a crow} that draws me to this now closed restaurant.  It is a pretty simple concept, basic, monochromatic and all built on the floor plans drawn right on the floors, walls and ceiling.


The ceiling display changed monthly with each new concept and menu.  I believe this is February.



For more information on the concept you can read this article or this one.  

Funny thing is, without even realizing it, I was taking pictures of the building it was in back in May.  My great grandmother and great uncle lived on that block back in the 1940s and '50s and I was taking pictures for my father to look at to see if he could identify the buildings still.  Had I only known, I would have tried to visit the restaurant in person.

{photos: Interior Design}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...