Thursday, July 28, 2011

Pavement Coffee

I've made no secret about my love for coffee and since it's my birthday week I figure I should post about something I really, really love. One of my favorite Boston coffee shops is Pavement Coffee in the Back Bay, designed by Brookline-based Lana Kirby. I found it a couple of months after it opened {last fall} when I was taking a class in the area and looked forward to visiting weekly before class.  Unlike some of my other favorite coffee shops, I also like the design of this space.

 Pavement


Man Seeking Coffee

What I like most is the lighting and the upholstered furniture which looks very comfortable.


Pavement

I'll admit I've never actually stayed and had my coffee in the shop.  Being in Boston, it's right around the corner from about 65 colleges so it's always packed, usually by Berkeley College students.

Thrillist

City Rover Media

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...