Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lords South Beach

When I saw Design*Sponge's post on Lords South Beach hotel I realized I haven't posted a new hotel in a million years - not only that but I didn't have a sidebar button for hotel design like I do for pretty much everything else.  I'm adding the sidebar button soon and I'm also going to try to post a new hotel every Tuesday.  That way, if you're having a rough week, you can plan a vacation for the next weekend.

I try not to repost too much but this hotel is totally worth it and I added a couple of extra photos.  The hotel, design by BH+DM, is bright, colorful and a bold mixture of pattern and graphic artwork {along with a few very gold walls and furniture}













{photos: Lords South Beach originally found via Design Sponge}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...