Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kips Bay Showhouse - The Master Bath Retreat

The second floor master bathroom was designed by Cayley Barrett Associates.  The limestone on the walls of the tub was amazing. There was a trough sink opposite the tub that was just as fabulous.  I didn't take a photo of it but you can see one here, I really like when sinks are a bit different.


One of my favorite parts of the bathroom was the stone radiator cover.


The dressing room was next door.


I didn't notice at the time but this side table looks very familiar.



There was a video camera and a screen showing people walking around in the room that I thought was a bit off-putting, but overall the room was nice.

{photos: jeanine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...