Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Kips Bay Showhouse - The Laundry Room

My last Kips Bay post was a traditional library to and now I'm jumping to the futuristic laundry room {I'm really not going in any particular order other than the order of the photos on my camera}.

The room is actually all white but in a few of the niches and around the door there are color changing LEDs which can be changed as desired to white or blue {there were a few settings}.  White is a clean color so it's usually a good color for laundry rooms.


They also managed to put in one of my favorite chairs.



The laundry room was designed by Fanuka Inc, a general contractor in NYC, if only all contractors were this good....

{photos: jeanine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...