Thursday, June 23, 2011

Kips Bay Showhouse - The Details

There were quite a few items in the showhouse that seemed to be better shown grouped as details {and some I forgot in their individual room post}.

This red entryway with the graphic artwork caught my eye.


I loved the trims in this house, many of them I believe are original.  This was one I liked the most.


This wallpapered {?} ceiling by Jeff Lincoln Interiors.


A thin silver leaf line added to wall paneling in the bedroom by Barbara Ostrom Associates.


The striped plaster wall by Aurelian Gallet.


A laced cabinet door in the bathroom


Stitched felt wallcovering in the corridor.


Decorative door hardware.


The Barry Dixon ottoman.  I saw him speak last fall at the Boston Design Center and first noticed this ottoman used in one of his projects. 


A bedazzled ram's head in an otherwise bland hallway.


Round pillows made of metallic fabric.



{photos: jeanine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...