Monday, June 13, 2011

Infinity Drain

I was really excited to see the Infinity Drain in person last month. I had specified it on a project recently on the advice of someone else in the office and it looks as nice in person as it does online.  It comes in a bunch of styles {I was originally told to use a grate drain} but my favorite is the tile-in drain. 

For showers that have a pitch on all four sides, they just recently came out with a square drain that sure beats the standard shower drain.


If you are building a shower from scratch you can use the linear style, all you see are a few thin lines where the water drains down.


And, being ever annoyingly practical as usual, I asked to see how the drain can be unclogged {I have pretty long hair so this is important to me}. Fortunately it turns out that it's super easy to open so it's functional as well as beautiful.

{photos: jeanine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...