Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Zorine Design

One of my favorites items this year at the ICFF were these tiny little rocking stools by Zorine Pooladian of Zorine Design {part of the ICFF Studio}.  The stools were shorter than my knee and I was honestly afraid to sit on them because I thought they were for kids.


They are actually quite sturdy and comfortable to sit on and feels a bit like a bicycle seat, but most of all they are fun!  You can {and I did} sit and rock.

 

I love the walnut stool especially since it is quite sculptural but is also practical.

{photos: jeanine}

1 comment:

  1. It is with great pleasure that delightfull attended ICFF and once again has to know what is best made in Portugal. Thank you for visiting us, continue to accompany us. Soon more news.

    www.delightfull.eu
    UNIQUE LAMPS

    ReplyDelete

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...