Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Old Favorite Coffee Place

This space used to be a pretty great place for coffee right near my work.  I was really, really, really upset when it closed since now coffee is a 30 minute {at a very fast walk} round-trip away, to a local hipster cafe with un-delicious coffee and tea.

I finally visited the new vegan restaurant that took it's place and, while they literally didn't have the first 3 things I tried to order, the food was good and the interior is nice.  It almost makes up for the fact that this is no longer a coffee shop.


It's a bit dark but you can still tell it's a pretty calm space.  Really though, they had me with the tin ceiling and the new lights.

{photo: jeanine}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...