Monday, March 28, 2011

Coffee Prince

I've been at it again.  I found another K-drama and {luckily?} got sick while watching it so I could spend a day in bed watching episode after episode.  For some reason I find them addicting, but I have cut myself off until I get my taxes done...

The latest series I watched was Coffee Prince which was cute, but what really caught my eye were the lights in the coffee shop.  They are simple pendants with a silver band across the center which may even hide an ugly fluorescent bulb {mostly} from view.


I have no idea who manufactures this light, I've never seen it before but there are plenty of other similar lights.

The Globo di Luce Pendant by Roberto Menghi {at DWR} is beautiful, shiny and pricey.


There is a lower priced Globe Pendant from West Elm {with an exposed bulb} which is simple and pretty but doesn't have the silver strip which is what sets the first light apart from the rest.

I'll have to be on the lookout to see if I can find out the manufacturer.  I'd love to know.

I liked this series better than the last if only because I didn't have to use box after box of tissues and also wasn't tempted to make more kimchi.  I made some after the last series from this recipe {I don't eat fish so it's safer to make my own without the fish sauce} and still have about 3 pounds left!  Kimchi anyone? 

{top image: hulu}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...