Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Orange & Brown

The past couple of weeks have been absolutely nutty for me.  I have been working on many very different projects - a school, a couple of hotels and I even babysat an apartment while they filmed a pilot for a design show.  I'm hoping things are back to normal and I will have time each day to relax and maybe to get more than 6 hours of sleep, but in the meantime I thought I'd put up a bunch of inspiration photos of the color scheme I used in a recent hotel: orange and brown.

I proposed a houndstooth carpet in one of the projects, we'll see what they say about that....

{via decorpad}

{via decorpad}

{via Elle Decor}

{via A Few Things From My Life}

{via Domino}

{via Lonny}

{via Lonny}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...